With the Covid-19 pandemic forcing several schools to temporality shutdown, parents all over the country have been left stranded on how and when their children will enroll back to resume classes.
However, some schools, that had planned ahead with the necessary resources at hand, have snured continuity of learning despite the reformed ‘new era’ of lockdown and suspension of physical classes.
Delhi Public School International (DPS), a Naguru based international school is among the few schools that have achieved this through their virtual classes which have made it possible to connect teachers with their respective pupils.
DPS, located at Plot 17-25, Saddler Way, Naguru, Kampala has for a couple of years, the name Delhi Public School International Kampala has been circulating all over academic corners and platforms as one of the leading schools in Uganda with a shocking enrollment each academic and among the reasons we discovered is that its learning meets global standards to build value-centered, future-ready, global youth who will possess the virtues of compassion, intelligence, and integrity to serve society for a better tomorrow.
Here is why your child’s future is safe and secured at Delhi Public School
- The school creates a motivating and nurturing school environment that supports and encourages lifelong learning assisted by professional and proficient teachers with a passion for education, well-researched and thoughtful school curriculum and delivery, which promotes creativity, curiosity, determination, self-reliance, adaptability and teamwork.
- Built on the mission of fostering students with great analytical minds, compassionate and sensitive hearts, Delhi through the Indian National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) curriculum, aims to deliver an education that has evolved over many thousand years into a world-class, globally respected system that has propelled India into an IT and Knowledge superpower.
- The DPS learning framework allows children to be children, letting them realize their potential, by making provisions for opportunities where teachers link pedagogy with their life at home and the interaction in the classrooms with their experiences with nature.
- DPS is a co-educational private school with an emphasis on the holistic development of children. its high-quality facilities nurture an innovative, creative, challenging and enterprising environment.
- DPS ensures that a child’s attitude to explore is never inhibited and every opportunity is provided to help them learn, explore and soar, helping to establish themselves as true global citizens of tomorrow.
- DPS is not just about academic brilliance; it’s also about being a knowledge centre of holistic education. Through its Integrated Learning Approach, it aims to nurture children’s thinking, analyzing and learning skills, creating value-conscious global citizens dedicated to personal and professional excellence.
- The school administrators and teachers work hand in hand to make DPSI the best international school and hold themselves responsible for the school’s success. Admissions for ages 3 to 18years are open! Apply now
You can reach the school at Saddler Way, Naguru Kampala, Uganda, P.O. Box 72208, Plot No.17-15.