Crime

BUIKWE: School matron electrocuted to death in bathroom

The deceased identified as Nabweteme Oliva, a resident of kitega in kawolo Division was a matron at Home stone secondary school.

BUIKWE, UGANDA: Police in Buikwe district is investigating the sudden death of a 50 year old Matron who was electrocuted in the bathroom.

- Advertisement. Article Continues Below. -

The deceased identified as Nabweteme Oliva, a resident of kitega in kawolo Division was a matron at Home stone secondary school.

It’s alleged that the deceased woke up and moved to the bathroom with a five litter jerrican to bathe, within no minute her young son one Isaac heard something heavy falling down from the side of the bathroom.

Ssezibwa region police spokesperson Ms. Hellen Butoto said that Nabweteme was rescued by fast respondents to the scene but unfortunately died on arrival at Kawolo hospital.

Do you have a story or an opinion to share? Email us on: dailyexpressug@gmail.com Or follow the Daily Express on or for the latest updates.



Comments

Daily Express is Uganda's number one source for breaking news, National news, policy analytical stories, e-buzz, sports, and general news.

We resent fake stories in all our published stories, and are driven by our tagline of being Accurate, Fast & Reliable.

Copyright © 2024 Daily Express Uganda. A Subsidiary of Rabiu Express Media Group Ltd.

To Top
Translate »