In a flurry of Friday transfer activity, football clubs across Europe are making strategic moves to strengthen their squads or part ways with key players. Here’s a roundup of the latest transfer news:
1. Arsenal’s Ambitious Approach: Arsenal has set its sights on Everton’s talented Belgian midfielder, Amadou Onana, with a formal approach made for the 22-year-old. The Gunners are also eyeing young talent, as they prepare to make a move for 17-year-old Dutch defender Jorrel Hato from Ajax.
2. Firmino’s Premier League Return;- Premier League clubs, including Fulham, have been offered the chance to sign former Liverpool striker Roberto Firmino, who expressed a desire to leave Saudi Arabia side Al-Ahli.
3. Sancho’s Potential Return to Dortmund:– The proposed move of winger Jadon Sancho from Manchester United back to Borussia Dortmund includes an option to buy the England international for £25m.
4. Atalanta’s Valuation of Scalvini:– Atalanta has set an asking price of £51.7m for Italian defender Giorgio Scalvini, a player linked with a move to Manchester United.
5. Chelsea’s Mixed Scenarios:– While Chelsea’s Conor Gallagher expresses a desire to stay at Stamford Bridge, Brazilian defender Thiago Silva may be offered a return to former club Fluminense in the summer.
6. Crystal Palace Eyes Edwards:– Crystal Palace is actively working on a deal to secure the services of Peterborough United’s young defender Ronnie Edwards.
7. Bournemouth’s Bid for Zambrano:– Bournemouth is poised to make a bid for 19-year-old Ecuadorian midfielder Oscar Zambrano from Quito.
8. Leverkusen’s Stance on Frimpong:– Bayer Leverkusen’s Dutch wing-back Jeremie Frimpong continues to be linked with a move, but the German club asserts they have no intention to sell in January.
9. Middlesbrough’s Acquisition:– Middlesbrough is on the verge of signing Republic of Ireland Under-21 international Finn Azaz from Aston Villa for £2m after an impressive loan spell with Plymouth Argyle.
10. Contract Talks for Bailey:– Aston Villa is set to open contract talks with 26-year-old Jamaica winger Leon Bailey, potentially making him one of the highest-paid players at the club.
11. PSG Women’s Goalkeeper Pursuit:– Paris St-Germain Women Football Club is emerging as the frontrunner to sign England and Manchester United goalkeeper Mary Earps, 30, who is nearing a contract expiration with no signs of renewal.
12. Bayern Munich’s Tomori Enquiry:– Bayern Munich has enquired about AC Milan’s 26-year-old England defender Fikayo Tomori, showcasing their interest in defensive reinforcements.
13. Agoumé’s Negotiation Twist:– Olympique Marseille has decided to withdraw from negotiations for Lucien Agoumé due to player doubts on final details. Sevilla is now in a position to close the deal with Inter to sign Agoumé on loan.
14. Calvo’s Move to FC Juárez:– Costa Rica defender Francisco Calvo has finalized a two-year deal to join Liga MX side FC Juárez, marking a new chapter in his career after his stint with Konyaspor Kulübü.
Do you have a story or an opinion to share? Email us on: email@example.com Or join the Daily Express WhatsApp channel for all the latest news and trends or join the Telegram Channel for the latest updates.