In a whirlwind of transfer speculations, Friday’s football gossip captures the attention with both local and international moves, shaping the future landscape of clubs and players alike.
Local National Transfer News – Uganda:
1. Express FC’s in talks with Alex Isabirye: Talks between Express FC and former URA, BUL, and Vipers head coach Alex Isabirye persist after the expiration of the manager’s contract. The Red Eagles express a keen interest in continuing their successful collaboration following Isabirye’s outstanding performance last month.
2. Uganda Cranes’ Abdul Aziz Kayondo’s Loan Spell: Club Deportivo Leganes sends Uganda Cranes left-back Abdul Aziz Kayondo, along with Malian player Issa Fomba, on a year-long loan to Czech Republic outfit MFK Vyskov.
3. Rogers Mugisha’s Potential Move to AC Horsens: Uganda Cranes and Gor Mahia youngster Rogers Mugisha is on the verge of joining Danish club AC Horsens, hinting at a new chapter in his promising career.
4. KCCA FC Parts Ways with Moses Waiswa: Thirteen-time Uganda Premier League champions KCCA FC officially part ways with midfielder Moses Waiswa. The 2018 FUFA Male Player of the Year terminates his contract, with six months remaining, in pursuit of fresh opportunities.
5. Anita Namata’s Mid-Season Transfer to Kampala Queens FC: Reigning FUFA Women Super League Champions Kampala Queens FC secures Anita Namata on a one-year deal from Kenyan outfit Vihiga Queens FC, marking the first mid-season transfer signing for the Queens of Soccer.
6. Arthur Kiggundu’s Move to Kitara FC: Express FC defender Arthur Kiggundu deals a significant blow to the Red Eagles by joining Kitara FC, reshaping the defensive dynamics for both clubs.
International Transfer News:
1. Chelsea’s Ambition for Evan Ferguson: Chelsea expresses interest in Republic of Ireland striker Evan Ferguson, 19, though Brighton demands a staggering fee exceeding £100m to secure his services.
2. Manchester United’s Watchful Eye on Brian Brobbey: Manchester United are closely monitoring the progress of Ajax and Netherlands striker Brian Brobbey, aged 21, in a strategic move for future acquisitions.
3. Real Madrid’s Preference for Victor Osimhen: Senior figures at Real Madrid advocate for signing Napoli’s Nigerian striker Victor Osimhen, 25, over Paris St-Germain’s Kylian Mbappe, recognizing the potential impact on the squad.
4. Everton’s Valuation of Amadou Onana: Everton places a £60m price tag on Belgian defensive midfielder Amadou Onana, aged 22, with Arsenal considering potential sales to facilitate the acquisition.
5. Al-Hilal’s Pursuit of Lucas Digne: Saudi Arabian club Al-Hilal initiates contact with Aston Villa regarding the signing of French international full-back Lucas Digne, aged 30.
6. Interest in Frank Onyeka: Brentford and Nigeria midfielder Frank Onyeka, aged 26, attracts attention from Everton, Fulham, and several overseas clubs, positioning him for a potential loan move.
7. Arsenal’s Admirers of Joshua Zirkzee: Arsenal expresses admiration for 22-year-old Bologna and Netherlands Under-21 striker Joshua Zirkzee, hinting at potential interest in bolstering their attacking options.
8. West Ham’s Tracking of Santiago Gimenez: West Ham monitors the situation of Feyenoord’s Mexico international striker Santiago Gimenez, aged 22, with a reported valuation of £30m.
9. Premier League Interest in Jack Clarke: West Ham and Crystal Palace express interest in signing 23-year-old English winger Jack Clarke from Sunderland, valued at £20m, while Tottenham holds a stake in any potential transfer fee.
10. Burnley’s Exploration of David Datro Fofana: Burnley explores a potential deal for Chelsea’s Ivory Coast striker David Datro Fofana, aged 21, who has been recalled from a loan at Union Berlin.
11. Lyon’s Push for Arnaut Danjuma: Lyon intensifies efforts to sign 26-year-old Netherlands winger Arnaut Danjuma as the player awaits Everton’s decision on his future post-loan from Villarreal.
12. West Ham’s Disinterest in Jesse Lingard: West Ham clarifies no interest in re-signing 31-year-old England attacking midfielder Jesse Lingard, who is available on a free transfer.
13. Leicester City’s Pursuit of Stefano Sensi: Leicester City actively seeks the signing of Inter Milan and Italy midfielder Stefano Sensi, aged 28.
14. Scouting Young Talent: Manchester City and Manchester United scouts closely monitor 18-year-old FC Copenhagen and Sweden Under-21 midfielder Roony Bardghji, showcasing the clubs’ commitment to nurturing emerging stars.
Do you have a story or an opinion to share? Email us on: email@example.com Or join the Daily Express WhatsApp channel for all the latest news and trends or join the Telegram Channel for the latest updates.